This EZ-B v4.x/2 Comm Upgrade is the latest communication board to upgrade older EZ-B v4's purchased before August 2016. The upgrade consists of a single PCB that can be swapped to replace previous communication board versions of EZ-B v4's. This next generation communication board introduces super fast communication between the robot and your PC/Mobile device.
NOW: 1 in stock, directly available from the Netherlands !!!
* IMPORTANT: All EZ-Robot items are shipped directly from the EZ-Robot plant in China to your shipping address. The ordering method of EZ-Robot stuff is therefore slightly different than normal: place the desired EZ-Robot stuff in your shopping cart, then enter your name and address and skip the payment: just let us know how you want to pay (bank , paypal). We then send the order data to the factory where we receive the correct price (including shipping costs) from them. We will let you know asap (speed depends on the EZ-Robot company), as soon as you have made the payment we will order the EZ-Robot factory to send your order directly to your shipping address.
Additional costs: you may have to pay customs (import) costs before you receive your order, this depends on your order.
This is the fastest way to get your items for a low price. EZ-Robot uses this method to get the costs as low as possible and in this way you always get the LATEST version of your EZ-Robot item (s) !!!
*Note: Verify in EZ-Builder the current EZ-B v4 comm version to see if this upgrade applies to you. After connecting to your EZ-B v4, look in the popup status window at the bottom of the screen, or add the Debug control. The EZB v4 version will be displayed in the connection debug log.
- 100Mhz STM32 ARM Processor
- Contains Official MxChip Hardware
- Custom MICO RTOS
- Broadcom Wi-Fi Chipset
- Network Discovery Broadcast Mode
- Telnet Server
- Configurable TCP Server Ports
- Web Server
|Comm /1||Comm /2|
|Custom EZ-B System Naming||No||Yes||*Configurable in Web Server|
|Max Reads Per Second||~20||~400||*Varies on network/pc speed|
|Telnet Server||No||Yes||*Configurable in web server|
|Advanced Network Settings||No||Yes||*Configurable in web server|
|Disable Startup Chime||No||Yes||*Configurable in web server|
|Disable Connection Chime||No||Yes||*Configurable in web server|
|Network Discover-able||No||Yes||*Compatible in PC and Mobile|
|Wi-Fi Chain-able||No||Yes||*One ez-b can be set as AP mode while others client|
|Change TCP Server Ports||No||Yes||*Configurable in web server|